THURSDAY EVENING SOCIAL GATHERINGS IN SHINJUKU 18:45 onwards
Need help Thursday Evening call Adam 080-4685-4077
HUB Shinjuku Kabukicho, British Pub in
Shinjuku, Tokyo 20:00 onwards
Come down and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with great drinks, food and friends at the HUB. Taken from the words ‘Public House’ – HUB is your home away from home! Conveniently located close to the Shinjuku station the HUB is a perfect choice for casual drinks and kicking off a great weekend of learning.
Access & Directions to HUB Shinjuku Kabukicho
JR Shinjuku station 5 min. walk, Seibu Shinjuku station 2 min. walk
(only for pre-booked participants)
鳥貴族 (Torikizoku) 18:45
〒160-0021 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, Kabukichō, 1 Chome−2, 歌舞伎町１丁目２−３ レオ新宿ビルB１F
All-you-can-eat/drink Yakitori (grilled chicken skewers with Vegetarian options
Menu: predominantly chicken-based food, with grilled chicken skewers being the main focus. They also have a variety of salads, tofus, kimchi, and pickled products as well as noodles and rice dishes. The seasonal items will be changing later this month, so the menu will change slightly from what is listed right now: https://www.torikizoku.
Drinks: the drink menu includes two kinds of beer, three kinds of whiskeys (that can be served in a number of ways), eight different ‘chu-hai’ cocktails made from shochu, three kinds of wine, two different umeshu (plum wines) served in a number of ways, twelve standard cocktails, four kinds of shochu, a sake option, and a number of soft drinks. During the two hour window, both food and drink are all you can eat/drink.
- If we are ten minutes late without any notice to them, they will cancel our reservation
- Once we are seated, the staff will bring out some food to start us off with, and once that has been delivered, we can start ordering other food items off of the menu
- The last order needs to be made 20 minutes before the end of our allotted time, and the amount ordered needs to be an amount that can be consumed within those 20 minutes, and the expectation is that we will make the payment at the end of reserved time
- Once our time is done, we cannot extend our time by staying longer and paying separately for more food. They need to be able to bring in new customers, so we will need to leave promptly when we finish
- They asked that we not bring in food or beverages from outside of their establishment
- They also asked that people not move from table to table while holding their drinks in order to keep people safe
- They will try and keep our group as close together as possible, but they will not be able to have us all in the same section