What you need before you can register:
- Choice of 2 Extended Sessions (one for Friday and one for Saturday)
- Choice of your PreConference (if you like to attend on Thursday from 10:00AM – 04:00PM)
- Choice of your Cohort Preference (click to find out more)
- Credit Card
- EARCOS Member Schools Discount Code (please ask your PD coordinator or administration or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Participants attending the PreConference should aim to arrive at NIS by 9:00 AM on Thursday 17th October
- The main conference will start Thursday 17th October 4:00 PM and ends on Saturday evening
- Schools registering more than 10 participants may contact the organiser for group invoice at: email@example.com
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbreviations: WS= Whole School, MS=Middle School, ES=Elementary School, UE=Upper Elementary
Conference Fees (These were the fees for our 2018 conference, 2019 will be announced early 2019)
Early Bird Registration: $520.00 (closes 11th June 2018)
Early Bird Registration with PreConference: $ 645.00 (closes 11th June 2018)
Registration with PreConference: $ 695.00
EARCOS schools can enjoy $30 discount/participant. Contact your PD Coordinator or contact us at email@example.com
Once you have the EARCOS code when registering
1. Click on “Enter Promotional Code”
2. Enter the code
3. Click on “Apply Code” ( You will notice the price changes)
4. Continue with registration
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
The main conference starts early evening Thursday 1st November and PreConference registration starts on Thursday 09.00 am.
Registration Transfer Policy
Registration may be transferred to another teacher at your school free of charge up until October 1, 2019. After that a small service fee may apply. The new participant will be given the same sessions that the original participant chose and he/she may edit those sessions if space permits. The new participant should also update any cohort and dietary information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Registration Transfer”.
If you are unable to transfer your registration, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Full refund before August 1, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- 50% refund before August 15, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- No refund after August 15, 2019
Learning2 is a not-for-profit organisation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference due to circumstances beyond our control, we will aim to refund a significant percentage of the registration fees. Should unexpected low numbers of participants result in a cancellation we will give full refund of the registration fees. In either case we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses.
Privacy/User Data Policy
PRIVACY/USER DATA POLICY