What you need before you can register:
- Choice of 2 Extended Sessions (one for Friday and one for Saturday)
- Choice of your PreConference (if you like to attend on Thursday from 10:00 – 17:00)
- Choice of your Cohort Preference (click to find out more)
- Credit Card
- EARCOS Member Schools Discount Code (please ask your PD coordinator or administration or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Participants attending the PreConference should aim to arrive at ASIJ by 9:00 AM on Thursday 1st November
- All participants are encouraged to participate in the Thursday Evening Social Gatherings in the Shinjuku area with various options based on cohort groupings and passion topics. More details to be published later
- The conference ends on Saturday evening
- Schools registering more than 10 participants may contact the organiser for group invoice at: email@example.com
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbreviations: WS= Whole School, MS=Middle School, ES=Elementary School, UE=Upper Elementary
Early Bird Registration: $520.00 (closes 11th June 2018)
Early Bird Registration with PreConference: $ 645.00 (closes 11th June 2018)
Registration with PreConference: $ 695.00
EARCOS schools can enjoy $30 discount/participant. Contact your PD Coordinator or contact us at email@example.com
Once you have the EARCOS code when registering
1. Click on “Enter Promotional Code”
2. Enter the code
3. Click on “Apply Code” ( You will notice the price changes)
4. Continue with registration
L2 Asia 2018 Participant Bus from Shinjuku Station Area to ASIJ campus and return – Orders to be made before 10th October 2018
Buses are only available with pre-purchased tickets and will leave from the rear of the Shinjuku Washington Hotel, which is close to the Shinjuku station. Buses will only be offered once a minimum number of tickets (30) have been purchased and a full refund will be made should a bus not be available.
Note that depending on the hotel you are staying at, there may be a 10 to 15 minute walk from the hotel to Shinjuku station or bus pick up location.
Travelling by train to/from ASIJ:
If you opt to take the train please find more details here https://learning2asia.org/conference-bus-schedule/ with exact train times to be published closer to the event.
There’s also a walk of about 8 minutes from Tama Station to ASIJ. The cost per way is about $5 per/way
Once you have registered for the conference, don’t forget to book your hotel and check if you are in need of a visa to enter Japan. There is no specific conference hotel, however ASIJ have complied a list of hotels to make your search easier. Learning2 will offer a bus to/from Shinjuku area free of charge based on prior booking. Please be aware that transport by bus to/from Shinjuku may take up to 90 mins. Do consult the transportation details provided by ASIJ before making your hotel reservation.
There are two airports in Tokyo and for both train or airport bus transfer to the hotels is recommended.
The main conference starts early evening Thursday 1st November with a social gathering in Shinjuku and closes around 18.00 on Saturday evening. PreConference registration starts on Thursday 09.00 am.
Registration Transfer Policy
Registration may be transferred to another teacher at your school free of charge up until October 20, 2017. After that a small service fee may apply. The new participant will be given the same sessions that the original participant chose and he/she may edit those sessions if space permits. The new participant should also update any cohort and dietary information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Registration Transfer”.
If you are unable to transfer your registration, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Full refund before August 15, 2018 (less $50 handling fee)
- 50% refund before September 1, 2018 (less $50 handling fee)
- No refund after September 1, 2018
Learning2 is a not-for-profit organisation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference due to circumstances beyond our control, we will aim to refund a significant percentage of the registration fees. Should unexpected low numbers of participants result in a cancellation we will give full refund of the registration fees. In either case we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses.
Privacy/User Data Policy
PRIVACY/USER DATA POLICY